Video created by 17-year-old CDC member, Ollie. Thanks!
A ZERO-COST WAY TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS AND THE COMMUNITY BUILD BACK BETTER!
A new research project to better understand how your staff feel about home and community in the context of work, post COVID-19 lockdown. Its FREE to participate and happening now!
WHAT PROBLEM IS THIS A SOLUTION TO?
With the furlough scheme phasing out soon, it’s crunch time for many businesses. Ongoing Covid-19 restrictions are changing many aspects of work. Tough calls have to be made. Staff need support.
But what specifically?
The challenge for employers is how to get a true picture of their staff’s real concerns given the blurring of boundaries between work, home, social and community life and the new (and often conflicting) demands from all directions. Put starkly, employers need to know ‘how bad it really is’ in order to mitigate the stress on their staff and so safeguard their organisation's ability to function and possibly survive.
How can businesses find this out?
1. Provide a safe, anonoymous place for staff to feedback.
2. Join together to get a wide range of staff views across Cumbria.
3. Broaden the questions to include not only work but also home and play insights, post Covid19.
Take a different approach
1. Ask your staff to join the Co-op, complete Cumbria360, where their responses will be kept anonymous from you and pehaps be more frank as a result!
2. Explore feedback around their mental health; impact of change; productivity and motivation; transport; communal challenges and the wider positives and opportunities ahead.
3. Recieve insights in the context of respondents socio and demographic profiles, by your company and all companies. This is a unique deliverable of The Community Data Cooperative.
SOUNDS INTERESTING? WHAT’S INVOLVED?
Quite simple. Participation is free for businesses with less than 50 employees.
Larger businesses will be asked to make a contribution to our Wellbeing Fund – a pot of money Co-op Members use to make good things happen in the community.
Results will be shared and also aggregated to provide a helicopter view of opinion across the county - a unique benefit for everyone.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
1. Join your business as a Member to The Community Data Cooperative so we can send your personalised survey link for distribution to your staff.
2. Email your employees to participate. You send out an internal email with a link to the survey that’s unique to your business (which we provide). We can provide the email draft if that helps…
3. We will keep you updated on how many of your employees have responded (not who though!).
4. In September you’ll get a report back showing the (anonymised) responses for your business, and the Cumbria-wide picture.
5. Sound good? Please get in touch with Quentin Boyes now to register: 017687 76048 or email [email protected]
SO, LET'S HELP CUMBRIA BUILD BACK BETTER!
Be good to hear from you...