Here's some nuggets so far, to whet the appetite!
- Only 6% are not concerned about catching Covid with 46% "a little apprehensive"
- Regards working post lockdown 40% agreed it would stop them getting depressed about everything
- Nearly 70% believe lockdown has made them reflect and change how they want to live going forward, with 25% including a change of job in that reflection
- Over 80% are worried that going back to work will expose them to Covid unnecessarily and infect others such as family, of those at work 100% are concerned about the same issue
- 87% of those who are back at work are worried about their job security and 70% of those who haven't yet gone back to work
- 36% of those who have been working from home think they have been less productive than if at work
- 45% think working from home has been more tiring
- 80% have had feelings of loneliness working from home, 45% depression issues, 50% occasional issues with their partners
- 70% want a holiday before year end
- 46% believe unemployment will be the single biggest challenge in 2021 with 33% saying it will be a rise in poverty, crime and poor health...
- With regards how businesses can help in the communty, the top 2 votes are for supporting the high street and funding community events to keep spirits up
IF THESE NUGGERTS INTEREST YOU AND YOU THINK WILL BE VALUABLE TO BUSINESSES TRYING TO PLAN RECOVERY THEN PLEASE, PLEASE DO THE SURVEY YOURSELF AND/OR GET MORE PEOPLE TO DO IT TO0.
WHAT IS THERE TO LOSE? JUST CLICK HERE